COME AND VISIT ME AT PINKFLUFFYWARRIOR.COM

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Crochet and burnt waffles

Hello peps!
I've decided to start a new blanket for my car.
Here are the first few squares.



Once again I'm using a pattern from the attic24 blog. .Summer garden garanny square .
It seemed a shame to not use the yarn left over from my granny stripe.
I'll post pics as soon as it is done.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

During this mornings crochet session. I find there's always time to squeeze a square or two in before I start any house work! J decided to try and burn the house down.
Cooking waffles in the toaster and watching T.V don't really mix too well.
Here's the result.
 
I would never have believed that these 3 little waffles could have caused sooooooooooooo much black smoke.
Thankfully everything was ok , no damage, but it really makes you realise how quickly something like that can tun into something horrific.
Be careful everyone
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love reading them!
Hugs to you all.
xxx