COME AND VISIT ME AT PINKFLUFFYWARRIOR.COM

Sunday 5 September 2010

New things

I thought I'd just pop in to show you what I bought at Thursdays steam fair.
A very cute red and orange kitty.

All of this wool for felting.

Don't you think the colours are fantastic?
I haven't made anything yet. I think I'll start with something simple like a bracelet, using little felted balls.

And finally all these yellow buttons.

 
The whole tube was for sale.

50p for all of these lovely buttons!!!!
As soon as I spotted them I thought
FLOWER MIDDLES!!!

Yay!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have also finished my Circle in a granny square.

And Flower in a granny square.

YAY! YAY!YAY!
I'm very pleased with how these have finally come together.

I need to still take the photos to go with the pattern.
I hope to do that as soon as possible. Now that J has gone back to school,(I'm gonna miss him soooooooooooo much) I guess I'm going to have a lot more time. Although unless someone invents a self cleaning house. The first couple of days will be dedicated to housework.
Till next time
Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love reading them!
Hugs to you all.
xxx