COME AND VISIT ME AT PINKFLUFFYWARRIOR.COM

Monday 4 October 2010

Flowers


Hello!
There are loads of lovely colours this time of year, don't you think?



Such loveliness.
 Tinged with a little sadness, as I've got hardly any flowers left growing in the garden now.

So I've spent this morning making flowers.

Crochet




Felt.



Flower loom.

Foam stickers.(I didn't make these, I just really like them!!)
I'm thinking of sewing them to the blanket they are resting on.

Maybe not quite so close together.
It'll make a welcome change from the granny stripe blanket.

I'm really struggling to keep going with this, but I'm past the half way point now.
I'll keep trudging along!
xxx




2 comments:

  1. Hello- lovely flowers! I love making flowers on my flower loom- but I have found that the ends can pull and ruin them- I just thought I would poass on a tip- crochet round the edge(picking up the "petal" loops) .It gives a slightly different look but is much more secure
    x
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Hayley, love your blog, full of beautiful and colourful crochet, well, the way i like it. thanks for sharing with us the beautiful art of crochet..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love reading them!
Hugs to you all.
xxx