COME AND VISIT ME AT PINKFLUFFYWARRIOR.COM

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Hello!


Hellooooooooooooooooo!
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and happy any other celebration I have missed!
OMG! It's been far too long since my last blog post yikes! 
I know it's a bit of a cliche but I've been in a bad place : ( My health has been rotten too. After an operation and some relaxing recovery time, everything  is slowly getting back on track!
   
My biggest news is .........................
I passed my driving test WOO-HOO!!!!
I'm still a little scared out on the road. I've suddenly realised just how much you don't get taught. For example, when you use the petrol pump in the Tesco petrol station, you have to push a button to make the pump work. VERY VERY embarrassing on a busy Saturday afternoon! After I went to ask  the (laughing) lady why the pump wasn't working, and found out my mistake, I was far too flustered to carry on, I just got in the car, had a little cry and drove off! I didn't get any petrol that day! ( I have got the hang of it now though!)

I've only recently picked up a hook again. I just didn't feel creative at all.
I have made a couple of scarves.



Once again it's the time of year for a new blanket.


I'm nearly at the halfway point. It works up quite quickly because the pattern is really easy!

I'm not sure what has happened to the pretty background on my blog. It suddenly didn't fit.I'll have to look around and see what else I can find! 

It's soooo lovely to be back!
Till next time
xxx








6 comments:

  1. Hello!!
    A new year, a new blanket. Good plan!
    And that's a very cute piccie of you cat.
    And don't worry about the driving, I am a pretty good driver now, but it took me MONTHS!
    Hope you have a good 2012!
    Esther.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blanket, great colours. Congratulations on passing your test, driving is all about experience, don't worry, you'll get there.
    Your cute kitty put a smile on my face.
    Pleased to read your health is improving.
    Happy New Year to you and yours.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!
    I had to smile when I read about your experience in the Tesco garage!! the same thing happened to my daughter!!
    I love your new blanket - great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back!!

    The lovely things you sent me in the giveaway are still making me smile!

    Congrats on passing your test

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and welcome back! The new blanket is gorgeous, what pattern is it? Love the colors! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both your blankets what pattern did you use? The flowers are a great idea. I'v done the same thing at the petrol pump as well so dont worry, my husband thought it was really funny.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love reading them!
Hugs to you all.
xxx