COME AND VISIT ME AT PINKFLUFFYWARRIOR.COM

Monday 14 January 2013

Granny is growing!

Hello!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not going to go into any details as to why I have been away so long, It's just been a dark time for me. Moving on to nice things!!!!!! My granny square is growing
The last photo isn't the best! I took it a moment ago and it's cloudy, with NO snow! I know in a previous post I stated my dislike for snow, but I have changed my mind!!! I would love a little bit, just enough to look like everything is covered in icing sugar! pretty!! back to granny square, I have 2 more rows of colour to do, then it's on to the boarder. I have an idea for the boarder, that i think will look pretty. when it is completed I'll answer the questions that have been asked!! I'll be posting again later today or tomorrow, as I had an adventure to london. i really want to share the photos with you. Till next time xxx

3 comments:

  1. Good to see you babk! You're blanket is turning out wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! You are back! Love your granny! I agree on the snow. Just enough to make things pretty, and enough for the kids to enjoy playing outside, is the right amount.

    Looking forward to your posts!
    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit that I made a squeal of glee when I saw your new post in my reader. Beautiful happy colors for that blanket. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love reading them!
Hugs to you all.
xxx